Terms & Conditions
Welcome to http://www.pizzaexpress.com.hk/, a website owned and operated by [Pizza Express (Hong Kong) Limited] (“Pizza Express”, “us”, “we” or “our”). “you” or “your” refers to you as the user of our website.
This website makes available information about Pizza Express and its business and stores, latest promotions, group information, business development, membership programme, job opportunities, online services and contact information.
Terms incorporated by Reference
1. The terms and conditions of PizzaExpress (Hong Kong) Ltd. Club Card.
Lawful use of this Website
You must only use this website for lawful purposes and must not use this website to infringe the rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights and right to privacy, of any other person or interfere with or change the operation of this website.
All the information contained in this website is for informational purposes only. You agree not to, in any way, reproduce, republish, distribute, transmit, modify, display, upload, post or copy any of the contents of this website, or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this website, or use such works.
You acknowledge that the contents of this website, including text, diagrams, images, symbols, logos, service marks, graphic button, links, trademarks, trading names, software and other materials of this website (including the collection, arrangement and compilation of such materials) (together, “Materials”) are protected by copyright law, trademark law and other applicable laws. All Materials on this website are owned by Pizza Express and/or its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. Use of any Materials without prior written permission from Pizza Express is an infringing act under the copyright law, the trademark law or other applicable laws.
We are not responsible for the contents of any websites linked to our website. We have not reviewed all of the information on these other websites and the inclusion of any link on our website in no way indicates our endorsement, support or approval of the content, advertising, products, services, policies or other materials on or available from such websites. The use or access of those websites or their products or services is solely at your own risk and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked website. You should read the rules and policies of those third party websites carefully before proceeding to use those websites.
Limitation of Liability
No reliance may be placed for any purposes whatsoever on the information contained in this website or linked to this website, or on its completeness, accuracy, fairness, reliability or timeliness. Although all reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the contents of this website are accurate, no representation, guarantee or warranty, whether express or implied, is made or given by or on behalf of Pizza Express, or any of its members, directors, officers, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers or any other person acting on behalf of us that this website will be totally free of errors, this website and its server will always be free of computer viruses or other harmful functions, or any errors found will be corrected in a timely manner.
We, our members, directors, officers, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers or any other person acting on behalf of us shall not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, or indirect damages, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings or any other loss resulting from your access to, reliance on or use of the information set out in this website or otherwise arising in connection therewith and shall not be liable for any errors or omissions in such information.
Data Use and Privacy
By submitting any ideas, comments, suggestions or other information (together, “Feedback”) to us, you agree that such Feedback shall be deemed to be, and shall remain as, our property. None of the Feedback shall be subject to confidentiality on our part and we are not liable for any use or disclosure of any of the Feedback. You agree that you are and shall remain solely responsible for the contents of any Feedback you submit to us.
The information, products and services mentioned in this website are intended for those who access it from within Hong Kong. We cannot guarantee that this website, or the information thereon, complies with laws or regulations of, or is appropriate for use in, any other jurisdiction from which you access it.
Member’s Area (PizzaExpress Club)
By accepting and using your PizzaExpress Club Card (the “Club Card”), you are agreeing to these terms and conditions (the “T&Cs”) as published by PizzaExpress (Hong Kong) Ltd. (“PizzaExpress”, “we”, “us”). Please read these T&Cs carefully and keep a copy for your records. These T&Cs govern the use of the Club Card by you or anyone else who holds or uses the Club Card. The Club Card can only be used at a participating PizzaExpress restaurant in Hong Kong.
Use of Website
members may have access to additional services at our website. When you register as a member, you will have to adopt a username and password. The username and password are personal to you and shall not be used by anyone else. We are not responsible for any loss that you may suffer as a result of someone else using your username and password, with or without your knowledge, for any activities. However, you agree that you will be liable for any losses howsoever arising incurred by us as a result of someone else using your username and password.
Use of the Club Card and this website implies acceptance of the T&Cs.
- PizzaExpress reserves the right to modify these T&Cs or to terminate the Club at any time.
- Membership of the Club is not transferable – Dough can only be earned and redeemed by the Member themself
- In the case of dispute, the decision of PizzaExpress shall be final and binding
- Members must be 18 years and over to join the Club. Persons under 18 years old are eligible to join the Junior Club.
- The Club Card remains the property of PizzaExpress and must be returned upon expiry or on request
- The Club Card must be activated in order for members to spend earned Dough for menu items or Lifestyle Rewards.
- A Club Card’s Dough balance is non-replaceable in the event of loss or damage if it has not been registered.
- Each customer may only apply for one Club Card.
- The Club Card is subject to availability while stock lasts.
Activation of Club Card
Until you activate your Club Card, you will not be able to:
- Spend any Dough earned on dining and lifestyle rewards
- Use a registered phone number to earn Dough in case you forget to bring your Club Card
- Receive bonus Dough for your birthday, every 10th visit and activation
- Protect your Dough balance in case of lost, stolen or damaged Cards
- Dough is earned for every HK$25 spent on PizzaExpress food and drinks.
- Dough can only be earned from in-store dining and takeaway. Delivery is excluded.
- Dough can be earned from Pizza Making Parties and Pizza Jams
- Dough cannot be earned at outside catering events or with a tailor made package, menu or offering
- Dough can be earned from set menus.
- If a special percentage discount is used, e.g. early bird discount of 15% or credit Card discount, only the remaining balance is eligible for earning Dough.
- If a complimentary item offer is used, e.g. free piccolo meal or 4Square Doughball offer, Dough earning will be calculated based on actual spending amount, excluding complimentary items.
- More than one member can earn and spend Dough per table so long as the bill is split among the members.
- Dough accumulated on different Cards may not be combined onto one Card.
- Dough is calculated based on the actual bill value including service charge but net of discounts and / or sales taxes.
- Dough will be credited to the member’s account within 24 hours of the visit.
- The Dough balance of each member account is subject to the record held by PizzaExpress as the decisive evidence with no recourse for dispute.
- Members will not earn Dough on any redeemed amount.
- In case a member forgets their Club Card, Dough can only be earned using a member’s phone number if it previously been registered on the Club website and if the Club Card was activated
- Once Club Card is activated, member can earn Dough by using registered phone number. Extra Dough will be also automatically credit your account: activation Dough (25 Dough), on your birthday (25 Dough), tenth visit each year (50 Dough) and up to 25 Dough for giving feedback (minimum spending of HK$50 is required
- Dough is purchased for every HK$1.
- Purchased Dough can be spent immediately without registration or activation of Club Card.
- Dough can only be purchased in the restaurants.
- Dough can only be purchased in increments of HK$500s.
- The minimum amount that can be purchased is HK$500.
- A cash bonus of 10% will be given for Dough purchases of HK$500 and above.
- Dough will be earned on all purchased Dough excluding the cash bonus amount and is included in the 10% cash bonus i.e. 20 Dough will be earned for a purchase of HK$500, which is included in the 50 extra Dough for the 10% cash bonus.
- Bonus earned on purchased Dough can be spent right away without needing to register an account or activate the Club Card
- Members can spend and earn Dough on the same visit. Dough earned will be calculated based on actual spending amount, excluding the spent Dough amount
- There is no minimum spending required to spend Dough.
- Payment can be made using a combination of Dough, PizzaExpress cash vouchers, credit Card and cash.
- Payment can be made using multiple members’ Dough.
- Dough can only be used to spend on in-store dining and takeaway, delivery is excluded.
- Dough cannot be spent on Pizza Making Parties, outside catering events, or other events.
- Dough cannot be exchanged for cash.
Effective November 2014, any Dough earned will expire 12 months later – at the end of the month.
|Dough Earned On||Valid Until|
|25 Dec 2014||12 months later, 31 Dec 2015|
|2 Feb 2015||12 months later, 29 Feb 2016|
|3 Mar 2016||12 months later, 31 Mar 2017|
- The PizzaExpress Club Card is valid in participating PizzaExpress restaurants in Hong Kong only.
- PizzaExpress reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice